In these clear and authoritative DVD Expanded Guides, Alan Goodsell shows how to operate all the important functions of a DSLR camera and how to use it to take great photos.
For the beginner or the more advanced user, at over 90 minutes, these videos contain up-close footage with a high level of detail. Information is logically organized, so studying and learning how to use the camera's controls and settings is easy to follow. Watching real-life examples will further enhance the picture taking experience and help to create photos to remember.
- Setting up the camera out of the box
- Locating and using all the camera controls
- Interpreting the viewfinder information
- Using the menu and camera settings
- Using the LCD monitor
- Accessories and how to use them
Includes Quick Reference Card