Crisp And Clear, High precision images
The Lumix G90 features a brand new 20 megapixel MOS sensor without low pass filter. The combination of a high performance Venus Engine and removal of the low pass filter improves resolution and minimises Moire effects.
No More Blurry images
By combining body and lens stabilisation technology, the integrated 5-Axis Dual I.S 2 achieves sharp and blur-less images with 5 stop correction power up the longest telephoto length.
Never miss ultra fast moments
The Lumix G90 offers high speed Auto Focus (0.07 sec) using DFD technology (240fps) and enables photographers to take stunning images even when subjects move very fast.
4K Video performance matching all needs
Taking video has never been more convenient. The Lumix G90 offers unlimited 4K 30/25P recording time and pre-installed V-Log L function. Additionally, high speed video recording at 60, 90 and 120 fps and a newly added microphone/headphone jack is available.
Take a closer look
Frame your shots easily using the high speed OLED live viewfinder (0.74X magnification ration) or the convenient 3-inch free-angle touch OLED screen.
Capture a sky full of stars with ease
The newly added live view composite feature of the Lumix G90 offers an easy and convenient way of taking impressive pictures of a sky full of stars or amazing fireworks.
The G90 is an extremely capable and versatile hybrid camera which excels in both still photography and video. Taking influence from both G9 and GH5, this camera is a fantastic option for vloggers and amateur videographers, as well as enthusiastic photographers who want great video capability too.
- 20.3MP MOS sensor with no LPF – for amazing stills picture quality like G9
- Unlimited video recording in 4K 30P and FHD 1080p
- V-log L preinstalled – for those wanting to work seriously with video (this is the most affordable camera to have V-log L)
- *NEW* Live view composite – take long exposure composites e.g. for astrophotography without over-exposing ambient light areas, and monitor results in real time. Key use is for creating star trail images against a dark night sky even if there are city lights in the background
- 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 (5 stops) – for sharp pictures and steady video when shooting handheld
- 0.07s AF speed
- 2,360k OLED LVF, 0.74x magnification
- High speed video up to 120fps (up to 4x slow motion)
- 4K photo functions – Auto marking & sequence composition
- Mic & headphone socket for video audio
- USB power charging for using on the go
- Free-angle OLED 3” touchscreen
- WB/ISO/Exp comp dedicated buttons
- Lightweight for single hand use – approx. 536g
- L. Monochrome D & Grain effect mode
- Built in flash
- Dust & splash resistant
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth