The search for the perfect image can take you anywhere. Go there with the powerful, nimble, and fully connected D7500. Catch the beauty you find with flagship DX image quality inherited from Nikon’s D500.
○ D500 image quality: 20.9 MP DX-format sensor. EXPEED 5. 180K-pixel RGB metering sensor.
○ Stunning light sensitivity: excel in low light with ISO 100-51,200, extendable up to ISO 1,640,000 (equivalent).
○ Extreme AF precision: 51-point AF system accurate all the way down to an impressive -3 EV. Track, lock onto, and keep subjects in focus—even if the only light is the moonlight.
○ Cinematic 4K/UHD video footage: record 4K/UHD 30p footage, or Full HD (1080p) video at frame rates of up to 50p/60p.
○ Time-Lapse Movie: easily generate smooth, well-exposed 4K/UHD and Full HD time-lapse movies in-camera in full DX-format.
○ 8 fps with Full AF/AE tracking: capture 50 NEF (RAW) or 100 Large JPEG Fine images in one high-speed burst.
○ Tilt screen and touch controls: slim-line 8 cm (3.2 in) tilting monitor. Operate AF and shutter-release functions via touch controls when you shoot in Live View.
○ Picture Control Auto: In-camera Picture Control system features eight controls including the new Picture Control Auto, which optimizes color, contrast, and brightness according to the scene. Automatically adjusts variables when shooting multiple frames.
○ DX agility: the camera body weighs just 640 g (approximately), boasts a deep grip, and is weather sealed. DX NIKKOR lenses are compact, and the 1.5x crop factor of the camera’s sensor delivers a telephoto effect when shooting with an FX lens.
|Sensor Size||APS-C CMOS (Nikon DX): 23.5 x 15.7mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F mount - FX and DX|
|Frames Per Second||8 fps|
|ISO range||ISO 100 to 51200|
|Screen Size||8 cm (3.2–in.) diagonal; tilting TFT touch-sensitive LCD with 170° viewing angle, approximately 100% frame coverage, manual monitor brightness control, and an eye-sensor controlling display on/off; Approx. 922k-dot, (VGA)|
|Built In Flash||Yes|
|Exposure Compensation||–5 to +5 EV, in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, in P, S, A, M, SCENE, and EFFECTS modes|
|Video Capabilities||3840 x 2160 (4K UHD): 30p (progressive), 25p, 24p; 1920 x 1080: 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p; 1280 x 720: 60p, 50p. Actual frame rates for 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively; high quality available at all frame sizes, normal quality available at all sizes except 3840 x 2160|
|Dimensions||135.5 x 104 x 72.5 mm (W x H x D)|
|Wi-Fi / Bluetooth||Wifi & Bluetooth|