The Vanguard VEO 2 CM-264 is a lightweight, compact, portable, carbon fiber monopod with an anti-slip ball type convertible rubber spiked foot. This monopod is great for shooting photo or video and gives you added stability.
- Compact 4 section monopod with a folded length 53.2cm/21in.
- Weighs in at an impressive 436g/0.96lbs.
- Handles camera loads up to 6kg/13.2lbs.
- Extends to a max height of 160cm/63in.
- Uses an anti-slip ball type convertible rubber spiked foot designed for all types of terrain
- Mount your camera on the ¼”-20 threaded mount or easily accepts mounting of small ball heads or compact video heads
- Advanced twist-leg locks using a 1/2” turn lock/unlock system
- Comes complete with wrist strap, carabiner, protective rubber transport cap for the ¼”-20 mounting screw and small Allen wrench
The Vanguard VEO 2 CM-264 is one of the most lightweight, compact, portable, carbon fiber monopods with an anti-slip ball type convertible rubber spiked foot. This monopod is great for shooting photo or video and the ability to change the convertible rubber spiked foot gives you additional flexibility for all types of terrain. Mount your camera directly on to the monopod or if desired add a small ball head or compact video pan head and secure in place by using the 3 set screws. The ½” turn lock/unlock leg locks allow easy quick set-up and height adjustments so you can shoot at any level. A comfortable rubberized grip provides extra comfort while shooting in cold or extreme conditions. The added carabiner and wrist strap make moving from location to location fast and effective.
An excellent monopod to use everywhere in the field when a tripod is not allowed!